Monday 30 April 2018

Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip
https://ift.tt/2I4hWYu

Well my friends, now that it appears spring blizzards are finally behind us, it's safe to start thinking about swim suit season.  Although, is it ever safe to think about that?  I just went online to look at a few, and the ones I like are backordered until August.  Excuse me??  Was I supposed to shop for swimsuits in January?  While I was eating hearty stews and drinking goblets of wine??  No thanks.  I guess I'll just drape myself in a fitted sheet and call it a day.  

However, if YOU found yourself a fabulous new swimsuit seven months ago, then maybe you're working on getting fit for those selfies by the pool (bahahaha... hahahahaha... HA, who does that?).  I have found the perfect snack for you.  This Spinach and Artichoke Dip uses greek yogurt in place of sour cream and much less cheese than traditional dips, yet it's just as creamy and delicious and the perfect vessel for all sorts of vegetables.  See?  Swim suit approved.        


https://ift.tt/2HHbnHY

mohammedalmalah

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Ex-Cook.

Designed by Ex-cook