Friday 4 August 2017

Coming face to face with a Komodo dragon




There’s no doubt that these man-eating Komodo monitor lizards, with their slimy mouths and stealthy habits, are scary as hell.

So why did I want to meet one?  Well, it wasn’t shaking hands and exchange friendly greetings that I was planning, but rather observation from a safe distance.  The lizards, however, had other things in mind

Take a jump to eatdrinkandbekerry.net and read the story on my new site. It's so much bigger and better, you'll love it and I'd love to have you visit.

Please leave a comment and follow so you don't miss out on my next story.

eatdrinkandbekerry.net


from Eat, drink + be Kerry http://ift.tt/2vyjGlV
via IFTTT

mohammedalmalah

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Ex-Cook.

Designed by Ex-cook