Thursday 3 March 2016

Neutral

Hey Loves! Life is pretty hectic these days. Having a career and being a sports mom takes a lot of time, but in between all of that I have been having fun experimenting with healthy recipes and trying to get back to doing my community service volunteer work, but there just aren't enough hours in the day.

Sometimes when life gets overwhelming, it is best to shift into neutral for a minute.There is nothing wrong with taking a moment to relax, relate and release. In the midst of my busy life, I am definitely having fun trying out and creating healthy recipes. Stay tuned for some great ones! 

I am wearing a palette of neutrals and a pattern mix of stripes and a hint of contrast with leopard pumps. Although I am known for wearing bold bright colors, I am a very big fan of neutrals too. Do you like neutral palettes and pattern mixing?

I love vintage pieces and this is a close up shot of my vintage Ralph Lauren bag. It is a shoulder bag, but I often carry it under my arm like a clutch


Striped Shirt: H&M, Vest: F-21, Purse: Ralph Lauren, Pants: Michael Kors, Shoes: BCBG Paris, Photography: Stacey Gutierrez

I thought the split back detail on the vest was unique

I love a great piece of jewelry and this neutral amber tone is a great accent to this ensemble



Have an amazing day!





mohammedalmalah

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Ex-Cook.

Designed by Ex-cook