Monday 21 March 2016

Blackalicious

Hey Loves! Hope life is treating you well. Happy Spring! I had quite a weekend and now I am excited about my sons upcoming birthday. I always get so excited to celebrate with him and cherish these moments because kids grow up so fast. I am looking forward to wearing spring and summer dresses and enjoying all those activities that I enjoy so much in the spring like going to the races, enjoying spring tea and lots of time at the beach.
 Today I am wearing black on black and I find that wearing black from head to toe is always a stylish and classic look. I found my motorcycle jacket hiding in the back of the closet and got a chance to wear it because it has been a little cool and breezy lately. Are you a fan of black on black?

I believe in getting as much mileage out of my wardrobe as possible and am known to be a repeat offender by wearing the  items in my closet in different ways. Most of my clothes are very classic so it is easy to mix and match to get completely different looks with the same items depending on how I style them. I am definitely not a person who won't wear something more than once. I use trends very sparingly because I believe true style is not based upon being trendy, but how you put things together , regardless of whether or not everybody is wearing it.

The photo on the left is from a few years ago and is similar with different accessories. I think the look on the left is softer and the motorcycle jacket and different style of booties gives the outfit an edgier look.
 I love the zipper detail on these and they are really comfortable

Take some time to kick your feet up and enjoy the beautiful spring weather.
Have an amazing day!


mohammedalmalah

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Ex-Cook.

Designed by Ex-cook